Standard referbished equipment Warranty
Prestige Computer Solutions warrants that its firewalls and products using refurbished servers will be free from electrical failures under normal use for a period of three(3) years from the date of purchase
All warranties for Prestige Computer Solutions products ("Products") shall be subject to the following:
- Exclusive Remedy. For products confirmed to be defective, Buyer's exclusive remedy shall be, at Prestige Computer Solutions option, to replace Product with the same or similar products meeting the description of the returned Product as set forth on the invoice. The warranty period for replacements shall be the period remaining under the limited Warranty Period for the Product that was replaced. Buyer shall bear the cost of returning Product to Prestige Computer Solutions facilities and if Prestige Computer Solutions sends replacements, Prestige Computer Solutions shall bear the cost of sending the replacements to Buyer's facilities located within the continental United States.
- Prestige Computer Solutions reserves the right to have the Product examined and tested to confirm the electrical failure and, if the failure is confirmed, the cause of such failure. Such testing shall be conclusive in determining rights under this Warranty.
- Exclusions: Prestige Computer Solutions makes no warranty with respect to the following: The warranty shall not apply to Product for which Prestige Computer Solutions has not received timely payment in full as reflected on the invoice.
- Non-Transferable. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original Buyer of Product and shall not extend to Buyer's affiliates, customers or any other third party. Prestige Computer Solutions assumes no duty, express or implied, to any third party as a result of this Warranty.
- Changes. Prestige Computer Solutions may modify, revise or cancel its limited warranties from time to time, at its sole discretion, and such change will not affect Product ordered by Buyer prior to the date of such change.
- DISCLAIMER. Except as specifically provided herein, PRESTIGE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS MAKES NO WARRANTY, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR INTENDED PURPOSE OR USE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ORIGINALITY.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL PRESTIGE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ALLEGING NEGLIGENCE OR WORSE OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DOWNTIME COSTS OR LOSS OF USE, INCOME, DATA, PROFITS, OPPORTUNITY, OR GOODWILL) NOR SHALL PRESTIGE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO OTHER PRODUCTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT PRESTIGE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. PRESTIGE COMPUTER SOLUTIONS'S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY HEREUNDER SHALL NOT EXCEED THE SALES PRICE PAID FOR PRODUCTS.
- Law. This warranty is governed by the laws of the state of Georgia without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event that any of the terms set forth herein is determined to be unenforceable, the other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Failure of Prestige Computer Solutions to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this Warranty shall not be deemed a waiver of any of Prestige Computer Solutions rights and shall not affect the validity of the sale or this Warranty.
- General. The terms and conditions of this Warranty are incorporated and made a part of the Terms and Conditions of Sale In the event of a conflict, the terms of this Warranty shall prevail.